In accordance with the provisions of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals published in the Official Gazette of the Federation, as well as in its Regulation and in the guidelines corresponding (as a whole and hereinafter the Law); For the full compliance of the obligations that emanate from there, we extend and inform you for all legal purposes that may arise, the following:
1. Person Responsible for Collecting Personal Data.
About us Virtual Contact, SA de CV, through its legal representative, declares that under Mexican law it is a company legally incorporated in Mexico City, Federal District. Mexico; under the faith and legality of Lic. Jorge Sánchez Pruneda, who in turn declares that the constitution of said company is in the records of Notary Public No. 127 under Act 73,304 Book 1,170 Folio 25,884 issued on October 22, 1999 , conforming the commercial concept hereinafter referred to as VIRTUAL CONTACT.
Company located at the address: Avenida Ludwig Van Beethoven 5042 Interior 59, Colonia Residencial la Estancia, cp 45030, Zapopan, Jalisco. Mexico.
For the purposes of what is established in the section I of article 16 of the Law, the business concept known as VIRTUAL CONTACT, assigns to Juan Jose Hernandez Mendez as the person in charge of personal data and its treatment (in this act, as well as in past and / or future acts), a function that consists of collecting, managing, protecting and storing the personal data of customers, prospects, suppliers, distributors, affiliates and / or beneficiaries of any of its products and / or services VIRTUAL CONTACT.
VIRTUAL CONTACTpoints out that for any matter related to the processing of personal data, it makes the following contact forms available to you:
• Physical Location: at home: Avenida Ludwig Van Beethoven 5042 Interior 59, Colonia Residencial la Estancia, cp 45030, Zapopan, Jalisco. Mexico.
• Personal Attention: by phone at (33) 16 13 - 50 27; and by virtual means through email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Treatment of Personal Data.
In accordance with the provisions of the Law, is considered Processing of Personal Data, to the obtaining, use, disclosure or storage of personal data, by any means. The use covers any action of access, handling, use, transfer or disposition of personal data.
The processing of personal data by VIRTUAL CONTACT will be limited to the fulfillment of the purposes of treatment foreseen in the present Authorization Privacy Notice and will be subject to the following:
a) In the event that it is intended to treat your personal data for a purpose other than the purposes of this Authorization Privacy Notice , VIRTUAL CONTACT will require obtaining your consent for such purpose.
b) It will be the one that is necessary, adequate and relevant for the purposes described in this Authorization Privacy Notice .
3. Purposes of Personal Data Processing.
Through the present Authorization Privacy Notice , VIRTUAL CONTACT declares that the Main Purposes of the processing of your personal data will be the following that are necessary for the requested service:
a) Commercial Purposes:
• Perform the prospecting, promotion and marketing in physical and / or online of the products and / or services it represents VIRTUAL CONTACT, making and receiving for this purpose economic charges in cash, as well as sometimes receiving interbank transfers from customers, this derived from commercial transactions of VIRTUAL CONTACT.
• Provide virtual electronic commerce services, through a platform and / or web application that is identified with the commercial concept and image:
• Provide the service, use and management to the user, of the web platform owned byVIRTUAL CONTACT, so that you can carry out the promotion, commercialization and distribution of supplies, materials, equipment, components or any product that is part of the production surplus, materials out of specifications, obsolete or surplus of the advertising businesses or companies, for the use or application in industry and / or supply chains; These being the products and / or services ofVIRTUAL CONTACT.
b) Fiscal Purposes:
• Carry out the corresponding tax billing derived from the commercialization of the products and / or services ofVIRTUAL CONTACT towards its clients and / or suppliers, this in compliance with its tax obligations.
In the event that you carry out an electronic transaction to comply with the obligations that we have or will have with you, we will use your personal data to contact you or send you the products or services purchased.
Additionally,VIRTUAL CONTACT will use your personal information for the following Secondary Purposes that are not necessary for the requested service, but that will allow and facilitate providing you with better care:
a) Marketing Purposes:
In order to make known to you the commercial information ofVIRTUAL CONTACT, among which stand out are those of carrying out commercial marketing activities of their products or services, birthday greetings, changes in our products or services, requesting an evaluation of the quality of the service, conducting internal studies on consumption habits and any other promotional or question related to the products and / or services ofVIRTUAL CONTACT.
SpecificallyVIRTUAL CONTACT will perform:
• Marketing and promotion activities in physical and / or online (telemarketing and mailing of packages, discounts and / or new products or services).
• Telephone calls and emails for collection and payments, location and verification of information from customers, suppliers and / or employees, order confirmation, authorization of estimates, purchase orders and delivery of orders, to make clarifications , quotes and promotions, sending and receiving tax billing, logistics for transport guides and parcels, making appointments and after-sales service, as well as providing follow-up to projects and quotes made.
• Publication and posting on various social networks for contact and loyalty of customers and / or suppliers.
In case you do not want your personal data to be processed for these additional purposes, you can indicate it below:
I do not consent to my personal data being used for the following purposes:
 Marketing or Advertising.
 Commercial Prospecting.
To make use of this right, from this moment you will be able to download from the website ofVIRTUAL CONTACT: www.vircon.mx and print our Simplified Privacy Notice and expressly with your name and autograph signature you can deliver it in person to the person in charge of the processing of your data at the address assigned for this purpose, or you can send an email toVIRTUAL CONTACT indicating your refusal of consent or cancellation to the following email address: email@example.com
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny the products and / or services that you request or contract withVIRTUAL CONTACT.
4. Personal Data Collected.
To carry out the purposes described in this Authorization Privacy Notice , VIRTUAL CONTACT will use the following personal data from you:
a) Personal Data that will be collected directly:
• Full Name of the Person
• Name of the Company and its Legal Representative
• Autograph Signature
• Image in Video
• Image in Photography
• Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC)
• Official Identification
• Full Address
• Mobile phone
• Proof of address
b) Personal Data to be Collected Virtual:
• Full Name of the Person
• Name of the Company or its Legal Representative
• Mobile phone
c) Personal Data to be Collected by Other Means Permitted by Law (Labor Requests):
• Full Name of the Person
• Names of your Economic Dependents
• Date and place of birth
• Civil status
• Autograph Signature
• Unique Population Registry Code (CURP)
• Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC)
• Birth certificate
• Letter of no criminal record
• Federal Driver License
• Full Personal Address
• Mobile phone
• Social Security Number (IMSS)
• AFORE account
• History and / or Work Experience
• Labor References
• Personal references
• Academic data
• Maximum Level of Schooling
• Curriculum Vitae (optional)
IMPORTANT: All information and personal data collected from candidates who are not accepted in the personnel recruitment process will remain in custody in the Human Resources department of VIRTUAL CONTACT for the following 3 months (90 calendar days) from the date of receipt; subsequently, at the end of this period of time, said information and data will be destroyed internally by VIRTUAL CONTACT.
VIRTUAL CONTACT further informs you that:
1) IF you will collect sensitive personal data Through different capture channels, such as: remote terminals (wireless) for charging with credit and / or debit cards, forms for capturing personal data in printed and / or digital applications on the website.
VIRTUAL CONTACT undertakes that they will be treated under the strictest security measures that guarantee their confidentiality and only to comply with the purposes mentioned in this Authorization Privacy Notice .
• Bank account number
• Name of the Account Holder of the Bank Account
• CLABE Interbank Transfer Number
• Recent Bank Account Statement
• Commercial references
• Bank references
• Personal references
2) Will collect and record images on digital video of all people who enter the facilities, circulate and / or remain inside and / or outside the facilities through entrance doors, corridors, premises, offices and common areas of VIRTUAL CONTACT, these images will be captured by the video cameras of the VIRTUAL CONTACT, which will remain in safekeeping and digital backup in the server and / or data center of the closed video surveillance circuit for up to a maximum storage period of 90 (ninety) calendar days, eliminating the images and recordings at the end of this period of time (the time may vary and this will be determined by the technical and physical capacity of the installed equipment).
The images and / or recordings may be used for security purposes, both by the authorized management personnel of VIRTUAL CONTACT, as well as by the operational security personnel on duty hired or that could be hired to provide the service of surveillance, security and custody of VIRTUAL CONTACT, personnel who must be aware at all times and who will be obliged to adhere to all the legal and legal scopes and responsibilities of this Authorization Privacy Notice , which cannot be ignored and / or renounced.
5. Transfer of Personal Data.
VIRTUAL CONTACT, may transfer the personal data of its operational personnel to the following official institutions and government agencies, such as: Tax Administration Service (SAT), Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), Institute of the National Housing Fund for the Workers (INFONAVIT), for the purposes of carrying out the corresponding labor procedures and administration and will also do so with various banking institutions to make the general payments and the corresponding payroll.
Similarly, VIRTUAL CONTACT notifies you that you will send the personal data of your employees and internal collaborators to the external accountant CP Sonia Álvarez Moreno to carry out both the administration and the tax stamp of the labor payroll; the accounting information of the company for the realization of the professional services of fiscal and financial accounting; as well as electronic stamping and the preparation of tax billing in favor of VIRTUAL CONTACT, and with various banking institutions to make general payments and the corresponding payroll.
If VIRTUAL CONTACT It transfers the personal data of its contacts and / or clients to any of its current or future affiliated companies, internal personnel from other areas and / or to third parties, in order to carry out the purposes of the treatment established in the present Authorization Privacy Notice , will do so after entering into confidentiality agreements and, provided that:
a) The person or company to whom the personal data is transmitted, agrees to submit the processing of personal data to the present Authorization Privacy Notice .
b) It is not one of the assumptions established in the Article 37 of the Law.
If you do not express your express opposition for your personal data to be transferred to third parties, it will be understood that you have granted VIRTUAL CONTACT your tacit consent for this purpose.
6. Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition (ARCO).
In accordance with the provisions of the Law, you have the right to know what personal data VIRTUAL CONTACT has of you, what you use them for and the conditions of use that you give them (Access), likewise it is your right to request the correction of your personal information in case it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification), that it is eliminated of the records or databases when you consider that the same is not being used in accordance with the principles, duties and obligations provided for in the regulations (Cancellation), as well as oppose the processing of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as a whole and hereinafter as ARCO rights
For the exercise of any of the ARCO rights, VIRTUAL CONTACT offers the following procedure:
6.1. Office or Person in Charge of Privacy of Personal Data.
VIRTUAL CONTACT He has appointed Juan Jose Hernandez Mendez as the person in charge of the treatment and custody of personal data (hereinafter the In charge, which will process your requests, answer any questions you may have in this regard and promote the protection of personal data within VIRTUAL CONTACT.
For the above, the Person in Charge of Personal Data makes the following forms of contact and receipt of information and related documentation available to you:
• Physical location: at the address: Avenida Ludwig Van Beethoven 5042 Interior 59, Colonia Residencial la Estancia, cp 45030, Zapopan, Jalisco. Mexico.
• Personal attention: by phone at (33) 16 13 - 50 27; and by virtual means through email at the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2. Request for Access, Rectification, Cancellation or Opposition.
As the owner of your personal data, you can download, print and duly request our ARCO Rights Exercise Request and expressly with your name and handwritten signature you can deliver it in person to the person in charge of processing your data at the address assigned for this purpose, or you can send the request by email to VIRTUAL CONTACT clearly indicating your request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, regarding your personal data to the electronic address: email@example.com
Said request must contain, at least:
• Full name and address of the owner of the personal data, and some means to notify you and give you the corresponding response to your request.
• Document (s) that officially certify the identity or legal representation of the owner of the personal data.
• Clear and precise description of the request to exercise any of your ARCO Rights with respect to personal data.
• Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data.
• Indicate the modifications to be made and / or the limitations on the use of personal data, in accordance with the provisions of section 8.2 of this Authorization Privacy Notice .
• Contribute to VIRTUAL CONTACT the request and the documentation that supports your request.
6.3. Resolution and Communication.
VIRTUAL CONTACT will notify the owner of the personal data of the determination adopted, within a period of no more than 20 (twenty) business days from the date the request was received. This period may be extended by VIRTUAL CONTACT on a single occasion for an equal period, as long as the circumstances of the case justify it. Based on the foregoing, and in accordance with the provisions of the Law, VIRTUAL CONTACT It will inform the owner of the personal data of the meaning and motivation of the resolution, by the same means by which the request was made, and will accompany said resolution with the relevant evidence, if applicable.
When the request is appropriate, it will be effective by VIRTUAL CONTACT within 15 (fifteen) business days following the communication of the resolution adopted. Likewise, the owner may submit to the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) a request for data protection for the response received or for the lack of response from VIRTUAL CONTACT. Said request must be submitted by the owner within 15 (fifteen) business days following the date on which the response to the owner is communicated by VIRTUAL CONTACT, and will be subject to the provisions of the Law.
In the case of requests for access to personal data, it will be necessary for the applicant, either the owner or their legal representative, to previously prove their identity. The obligation of access to information will be considered fulfilled when VIRTUAL CONTACT make personal data available to the owner or by issuing simple copies or through electronic documents.
In the event that any person requests VIRTUAL CONTACT access to personal data presuming that this is the owner and / or the person in charge and it turns out that it is not, it will be enough that VIRTUAL CONTACT this is indicated to the applicant by any means, (of those established in the application form), to have said application as clear.
The answer to the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of personal data will be completely free. Only expenses justified for shipping reasons or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats should be covered, which, in due course, will let you know VIRTUAL CONTACT.
In the event that the same person reiterates the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of personal data in a period of less than 12 (twelve) months from the date of the last request, the answer to your request may arrive to have an additional cost, this will be the one indicated VIRTUAL CONTACT, in accordance with the provisions of Article 35 of the Law.
6.4. Refusal to Access Personal Data.
VIRTUAL CONTACT You may deny total or partial access to personal data or to carry out the rectification, cancellation or opposition to their treatment, in the following cases:
• When the applicant is not the owner or the legal representative is not duly accredited for it.
• When in the Databases de VIRTUAL CONTACT the personal data of the applicant is not found.
• When the rights of a third party are injured.
• When there is legal impediment or resolution of any authority.
• When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made, so that the request lacks matter.
6.5. Consequences of Cancellation.
The cancellation of personal data will lead to a blocking period after which VIRTUAL CONTACT will proceed to the deletion of personal data. Once the corresponding personal data has been canceled, VIRTUAL CONTACT will notify its owner. Done the above, VIRTUAL CONTACT may keep personal data exclusively for the purposes of responsibilities derived from the treatment referred to in the Advertising Notice.
When the personal data has been transmitted to third parties before rectification or cancellation and these are processed by said third parties, VIRTUAL CONTACT The request presented by the owner must be made known to him, so that he may proceed to make the corresponding corrections or cancellations by the third parties involved.
VIRTUAL CONTACT You will not be obliged to cancel your personal data in the case of any of the cases established in the Article 26 of the Law. Likewise, when the information collected in the personal data is no longer necessary for the fulfillment of the purposes provided in this Authorization Privacy Notice and in the applicable legal provisions, personal data will be canceled from the Databases of VIRTUAL CONTACT.
7. Acceptance or Revocation of the Processing of Personal Data.
For VIRTUAL CONTACT can carry out the processing of personal data, customers, prospects, suppliers, distributors, affiliates and / or holders of personal data of VIRTUAL CONTACT, must grant express or tacit acceptance for said treatment, which will be carried out by any of the following means:
7.1. Acceptance Through Electronic Means:
a) Publication on the Internet Pages of VIRCON.
VIRTUAL CONTACT will publish on its Internet sites the present Authorization Privacy Notice , in order that, once you become aware of its content, you grant or deny your consent for VIRTUAL CONTACT can carry out the processing of your personal data. This will also apply in the event that, for any reason, VIRTUAL CONTACT do not have your email address or when your personal data is wrong, obsolete or out of date and cannot be located.
Based on the information you provide or have provided, VIRTUAL CONTACT will bring you the present Authorization Privacy Notice by email, so that, once you become aware of its content, you grant or deny your consent for VIRTUAL CONTACT can carry out the processing of your personal data.
7.2. Acceptance or Rejection of Authorization Privacy Notice by Electronic Means.
The acceptance or rejection of the Authorization Privacy Notice de VIRTUAL CONTACT by electronic means it will be carried out as follows:
a) VIRTUAL CONTACT It will send you the following information to the email address registered in your name:
• The manifestation that the Authorization Privacy Notice de VIRTUAL CONTACT.
• The content of the Authorization Privacy Notice and where appropriate, the modifications, updates, adjustments or changes made to said notice.
• An electronic link through which you can accept or not accept the Authorization Privacy Notice , or the changes that it might have.
b) Once you have read and are aware of the content of the Authorization Privacy Notice , or, of the changes that are made, you will have the following options:
• To accept.
By accepting, you grant consent and authorization for VIRTUAL CONTACT can use your personal data according to the purposes of the treatment established in the Authorization Privacy Notice .
• Do not accept.
When you do not accept the content of the Authorization Privacy Notice or its modifications, deny or cancel your consent and authorization for VIRTUAL CONTACT use your personal data.
In this case, VIRTUAL CONTACT will cancel and stop using your personal data for the purposes of the treatment established in this Authorization Privacy Notice .
7.3. Acceptance in a Personal Way.
When personal data is obtained personally from the owner, VIRTUAL CONTACT will make this present Authorization Privacy Notice at the time your personal data is collected and in a clear and reliable way, through the formats that VIRTUAL CONTACT used or will be used for this purpose. In addition, through these formats, VIRTUAL CONTACT will seek the acceptance or denial of the consent of the owner to submit said data to the purposes of the treatment established in this Authorization Privacy Notice .
7.4. Tacit Acceptance.
Based on the provisions of article 8 of the Law, the content of this Authorization Privacy Notice , as well as any modification or addition to it, will be made known to you by any of the means established in sections 7.1 and 7.2 above, and in the event that you do not express opposition to the content and scope thereof within a period of 30 (thirty) calendar days, counted from the date on which VIRTUAL CONTACT tell you about the Authorization Privacy Notice or its modifications, it will be understood that you grant your tacit consent for VIRTUAL CONTACT carry out the processing of your personal data based on the purposes of the treatment established in the Authorization Privacy Notice .
7.5. Retroactive Acceptance.
For all our clients, prospects, suppliers, distributors, affiliates and / or holders of personal data that on dates prior to the notification or publication of this Authorization Privacy Notice have provided us with your personal data, either by filling in registration forms to obtain information or a quote for the products and / or services of VIRTUAL CONTACT, or by any other form or means, the Authorization Privacy Notice in accordance with the provisions of sections 7.1 and 7.2 above, in order for them to grant or deny us their consent (express or tacit) to VIRTUAL CONTACT may or may not continue to process your personal data based on the purposes of the treatment established in the Authorization Privacy Notice .
8. Limitation of Use or Disclosure of Personal Data.
8.1. Actions to Prevent Unauthorized Use or Disclosure.
In order to guarantee the protection of your personal data and limit the unauthorized use or disclosure of the same, VIRTUAL CONTACT continuously performs and will perform the following actions:
a) Confidentiality of Information.
VIRTUAL CONTACT will keep confidentiality regarding the personal data collected from you, which will continue even after the end of your commercial or other relationships with the client or owner of said personal data.
b) Notice of Confidentiality.
In the event that, for any reason, VIRTUAL CONTACT is seen in the need to provide your personal data to third parties (in the terms provided in the Law or in this Authorization Privacy Notice ), will notify said third parties of the obligation to comply with the provisions established in the Law and the confidentiality of their personal data.
c) Database Administration.
Personal data is managed and protected through the use of databases, which are managed only by the persons designated by VIRTUAL CONTACT for this purpose, without allowing its use, consultation, handling or access to unauthorized persons.
d) Computing and Information Systems.
Our Databases are protected by firewalls and computer and / or computer systems focused on preventing and preventing people outside of VIRTUAL CONTACT or unauthorized people can access your personal data.
8.2. Requests to Limit Use or Disclosure.
In case you wish to limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, in relation to one or more of the purposes of processing personal data (such as, for example, advertising emails, birthday greetings, job offers, delivery of prizes, among others), you can send the respective application in accordance with the procedure established in any of the sections of point 7.0 of this Authorization Privacy Notice , or by accessing the links that are loaded or will be loaded on the internet pages of VIRTUAL CONTACT, or through the promotional information that we send you.
9. Use of Tracking Technologies on Our Website.
We inform you that on the Internet sites of VIRTUAL CONTACT cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies could be used or could be used in the near future through which it is possible to monitor your behavior as an Internet user, as well as provide you with a better service and user experience when browsing such sites.
• Cookies: They are text files that are automatically downloaded and stored on the hard drive of the user's computer equipment when browsing a specific internet page, which allow the internet server to remember some data about this user, including their preferences for the visualization of the pages in that server name and password.
• Web Beacons: These are images inserted in an Internet page or email that can be used to monitor the behavior of a visitor, such as storing information about the IP address, duration of interaction time on that page and the type of browser used between others.
• From Internet Explorer (on Windows):
1. Open the browser Internet Explorer.
2. Display the general settings menu bar of Internet Explorer on the upper right side, with the key Other (in case it is not visible), select the option Tools.
3. In the Tools menu select Internet Options.
4. In section Privacy.
5. Click on the button Advanced.
6. Check the box Invalidate the Automatic Administration of Cookies.
7. In section Origin Cookies, uncheck the box OK selecting the box Block; and then, in the section on Third Party Cookies, uncheck the box OK selecting the box Block.
8. Uncheck the Always accept Session Cookies box.
9. Click on the Accept button (Advanced Privacy Settings Window).
10. Click on the Apply button, and then on the OK button (Internet Options Window).
• From Mozila Firefox:
1. Open the browser Mozilla Firefox.
2. Unfold the bar Menu general settings of Mozilla Firefox on the upper right side, or with the key Other (in case it is not visible), select the option Tools.
3. XNUMX. En el In the Menu select Options.
4. Click on the section Privacy.
5. In section History in option Firefox must, select option Use Custom Settings for History.
6. Uncheck the box Accept Cookies.
7. Click on the button OK.
• From Google Chrome:
1. Open the browser Google Chrome.
2. Unfold the bar Menu general settings of Google Chrome on the upper right side, and select the option Settings.
3. Click on the link Show Advanced Options.
4. In section Privacy, click on the button Content Settings.
5. In the Cookies section, select the option Do not Allow Data from the Sites to be Saved, and then check the box Block Site Data and Third Party Cookies.
6. Click on the button Ready.
7. Click on the link Hide Advanced Options.
8. Close the window to finish.
• From Opera:
1. Open the browser Opera.
2. Unfold the bar Menu general settings of Opera with the key Other (in case it is not visible).
3. Click on the section Settings, and select the option Privacy & Security.
4. In section Cookies, Select option Prevent the Sites from Saving Any Data, and then check the box Block Third Party Cookies and Site Data.
5. Close the window to finish.
• From Safari on Mac:
1. Open the browser Safari.
2. Unfold the Menu general settings of Safari on the upper right side, and select the option preferences.
3. Click on the option Privacy.
4. In section Block Cookies, uncheck the box Never, and then check the box Advertising and Third Parties.
5. Then in the section on Limit Access to Websites to Location Services… check the box Deny Without Notice.
6. Close the window to finish.
10. Changes to the Privacy Notice.
VIRTUAL CONTACT reserves the right to make, at any time, modifications or updates to this Authorization Privacy Notice , for the attention of legislative or jurisprudential developments, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offering of the products and / or services that are offered, or due to commercial and privacy practices, changes in our business model, or for other reasons .
For the above, VIRTUAL CONTACT undertakes to keep you informed about said changes, this will be done through the forms and means established within the Authorization Privacy Notice .
11. Consent of the Holder of Personal Data.
By my free right, I consent and expressly and / or tacitly authorize my personal data to be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions provided herein Authorization Privacy Notice .
Informative Character of the Present Document.
The content of this Authorization Privacy Notice It is merely informative, in case you wish to express your acceptance or rejection of its content, we invite you at all times to contact VIRTUAL CONTACT through the means already established before.
Complaints and Reports.
If you consider that your right to protect your personal data has been violated by VIRTUAL CONTACT or by the operational personnel under their charge, this derived from behaviors, actions or responses; presumes that in the processing of your personal data there is a violation of the provisions set forth in the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties. You may file the corresponding complaint or complaint with the National Institute of Transparency, Access to Information and Protection of Personal Data (INAI) directly by registering on the INAI-PRODATOS web portal: www.datospersonales.org.mx or for more information visit the website: www.inai.org.mx
The partial or total reproduction of this work by any means or procedure, including lawful reprography and computer processing, photocopying and recording, is prohibited without the authorization of its author: Specialized Service in Privacy Notice ®