This anti-theft lock has been designed as an easy-to-use, highly visible anti-theft deterrent for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs.
The lock works by locking the front handlebar brake lever, preventing the vehicle from being pushed.
Perfect solution for short parking
1. 100% brand new and high quality
2. Easy to use, highly visible, easy to use
3. Integrated stainless steel wire, difficult to cut with a saw
4. Widely used for all scooters, motorcycles and ATVs
5. Avoid embarrassing falls unlike disc locks you cannot forget that the safety is on. No disc dirt, street dirt!
6. It is not necessary to lock the key.
7. Twist grip sizes 27-38mm
8. The front brake lever will prevent the bike from being pushed off the center or side
9. The rear brake lever will prevent the rear tire from sticking by allowing the clutch nut to loosen or re-twist when servicing the belt, clutch and variator.
Material: microfiber and integrated stainless steel wire
A part size: 3mm * 1pc / 5mm * 2pcs / 7mm * 1pc
Main unit size: 160x50x45mm
Net Weight: 350g
The package includes:
1 x Handlebar Grip Lock
2 x key
4 x 4th part
Adjusting your locking caps:
- Remove the caps-Lock from the packaging, make sure the keys are separated and the spare key is kept in a safe place.
- Open Caps-lock and install the appropriate size thrust part to hold the throttle perfectly. Once you have chosen the correct push piece you can choose to glue them in place.
- Click the lever retainer forward or backward by pushing the base to adjust the lever setting. Caps-Lock can be installed without pressure on the brake arm, this still immobilizes the turning grip. If you choose to engage the front brake, you only need a light press for this to be effective.
- Place the locking caps on the throttle grip and the front brake lever, press the lock button and relax.
- Unlock your covers by inserting the key and rotary knobs. Remove from the brake lever and grip of the bike.